Disposable Mesh Briefs are helping thousands of people across the world. Mainly for those suffering from incontinence. It is also a boon for all the new mothers out there. Here is a simple guide you need to follow while choosing the right mesh briefs.
● Size : The expected comfort from a disposable underwear is only assured when you choose the right size. It is recommended to choose a size that is larger of your hip and waist from the chart.
● Brand and Styling : Lately, many brands have launched these mesh briefs to the market. Most of the brands have come up with their unique design to provide a better experience for the buyers. You can go thoroughly go through the product description to choose the right one.
● Underwear for Men and Women : There is wide a classification in the product based on the requirements of both the genders. Some brands have also introduced unisex underwears mostly for people suffering from heavy incontinence.
● Discreteness : This is considered to be another very important factor. You would not want these disposable underwears to create the weird noise of rustling plastic. Therefore you can choose the ones with an outer layer made of cotton fabric.
● Pricing : The cost of one pack of these mesh briefs lie somewhere between $10 and $16. Costliest brands do not always offer the best product. Hence consider all the other factors with equal importance before choosing the right one.
● Reviews : It is quite obvious that you will go for an online purchase to maintain the discrepancy. In this case you can get a better idea of the product by reading the reviews from other customers.
To make the task at hand much easier for you, I have listed below the top five disposable mesh briefs.
● Mesh Pants by First Quality : This is a top seller in the category of disposable briefs. The contoured design helps to secure the incontinence liners and pads in their place. It is available in a wide range of sizes from medium to extra large.
● Medibriefs Mesh Incontinence Briefs by Meditech : These are unisex disposable briefs. They easily prevent the drying of skin and rashes. They are packed in a wide range of two underwears in each to a case of 100 underwears.
● TENA Comfort Mesh Pants by SCA : This is the best suitable pad holder for people suffering from light incontinence. The outer covering is made from a cloth like material which is a big add-on. This is also an unisex product.
● Mesh Underpants by McKesson : This is a latex free, light absorption unisex underpants. You can use only these briefs or also to hold the pad. They are ideal for waist size upto 56”.
● Premium Knit Incontinence Underpants by MedLine : They provide a great comfort when used along with the MedLine range of pads. Nonetheless they can be used used with any brand of pad or liners. The knit weave cloth like backsheet material stays soft against the skin.
Consider all the factors mentioned above and choices provided to make a quick selection for the right disposable mesh briefs.